1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I give up..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Saviour, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Saviour

Saviour Guest

I'm honestly done trying to fight against my family to be who I am, they're refusing to even help me with school work and applications for college.
    so I'm not gonna try anymore.

I'm just going to be the 'daughter' my mother wanted, even though it's clearly not me. I'll go into modeling again for her, hate myself more for her, and just give up for her.

I'm just done ._.

2. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, don't give up! :slight_smile: I understand things may be bad now, and I know it doesn't seem like things will get better, but they will... Unfortunately, if they're refusing to help you with normal stuff, it makes your situation just that much more complicated, but don't completely give up, okay?

3. Jameson

Exactly what Tails said. If you give up now, when will you not give up in the future? Who cares if they don't accept you or help you with school work? Get help from a teacher and maybe talk to a counselor. Counselors are best at helping with college stuff AND personal issues/events! Besides, who cares if you rat on your parents? :wink:

4. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    Never give up!!!!!! My dad didn't talk to me for a few weeks after I told him. And you know what I thought about that, FUCK HIM. But then today he gave me a call and started talking to me about normal stuff and we had a nice long conversation as if nothing happend, so if My dad comes around then you parents will to. I can't say how long but they will