1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current affairs assignment

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TKM, Dec 31, 2012.

1. TKM

TKM

Im doing a current affairs thingy we have to:
    Directions:* Read the article.* Provide a brief (3-5 sentence) summary of the article.* Write a personal statement about your interest in the topic, why you found this article interesting, and/or the importance/application of the information.** Include the link, title, source and authors (if appicable) of the article in the heading of the document with your name.** Upload the document to the appropriate assignment below.*
    I want to do scientists may have finally unlocked the mystery of why people are gay. I know why I'm interested in it, because I'm gay and i want to be informed of something this big that affects me but I can't tell her that, or maybe I can, idk. And thoughts on what I should tell her?:icon_wink

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell her you think sexual orientation is a complex and thought-provoking topic, and that rights for those of alternative persuasions have come a long way.

^^Not necessarily in those words, as I know they sound pretty stilted. but I'd definitely mention that you just like the topic and it is one of fairly big cultural importance.

3. TKM

TKM

Okay thank you!!