1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

latent homosexuality and relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallingsnow, Dec 31, 2012.

1. fallingsnow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do you guys/gals feel about latent homosexuality in relationships (or not) My boyfriend basically has a hard time admitting just how actually gay he is. Not like flamboyant but just in the sense of the word. He had a child early on and was married for a while, but he's recently out. Sorta. I'm trying to help him be more accepting of himself but it's hard.

2. shovelman

Well being gay doesn't mean that he has to be or act flamboyant it just means he's attracted to other men romantically, sexually... you know what I mean and him not acting that way doesn't make any less gay but from what I can understand is that he's sort of flamboyant but doesn't feel too comfortable being like that right? if that's true then let him take his time to completely emerge all you have to do is be there for him and try not to push tom much but instead show him you care.

3. localfwbguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tough one man, I suppose all you can do is be there and try to just love him until he loves himself. God knows self love is hard to come by sometimes, best of luck.