1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pretending

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Jan 1, 2013.

1. MerBear

well i recently had something go on about 2 days ago and its drained me...and tomorrow i i have school...and i just don't even want to deal it but i am really good at pretending that nothings wrong.

i honestly don't want to go to school....i mean i know im good at pretending but this time i don't think i can pull it off ...i'll probably be really quiet and i know eventually someone is going to say something to me.

right now i feel numb and just drained. i have no energy and im trying to do something productive but i can't bring myself to do it.
    my bed feels so comfortable. i couldn't go to sleep till like 3 in the morning. i tried to fall asleep but had to much on my mind.

my dad can't know why i'm upset. my friends can't know....they won't understand and they more than likely wont care.

i have to go to school but i probably am not going to do anything....this only applies if i feel the same way i do now..

so how can do my best to pretend i'm fine and how can try and get out bed?

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

It might help if we knew what happened. I don't mean to pry into your personal life, but it would provide helpful contrast.

3. MerBear

Re: pre

basically an online ex i've talked to for 7 months left when i wanted to try again with (dating) and tried to work things out

she said she loved me and she wasn't over me but she completely lied

4. MerBear

I know it's complicate haha

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretend you're okay, but feel the hurt you're feeling now. In order to get over the heartbreak, you have to accept it, feel the pain then try to move on. I know it's easier said than done, but you will start to feel better. It's going to take time, but you can do it. I dated this girl for about 6 months and while we were not exclusive, she ended up getting pregnant by her ex-boyfriend. I was hurt, but I was there for her anyway. I was angry and hurt for the longest time, it still gets to me, but I've moved on.

Just keep to yourself if you must, it works for me. Does any of your friends irl know about her?

#5 pinklov3ly, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  6. MerBear

well my friend bradley and other friend desiree know about her but they don't care...
    so i stopped bringing her up to them a long time ago

7. starmarie

starmarie Guest

I would suggest maybe taking it easy tonight, just do something for yourself (like just relax if you can) and while it will take time to heal remember that life still goes on and that there is someone out there for you. :slight_smile: I know it's hard, especially with your friends not really being there/caring about this, but we're here for you. (*hug*)
    Eventually the school day will be over and soon you'll be back home (assuming you don't have any extra-curricular activity you have to do); missing school really sucks sometimes because then you have work to make up. :/ I used to miss a lot of school when I was depressed and ended up falling behind a lot, which doesn't feel good...in fact it made me feel worse.
    It really hurts right now but you are strong enough to get through this and eventually you will feel better. (*hug*)

8. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i feel the same but not for the same way but it dose suck dosen't it well i can't give advice sorry

9. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think u need some new friends, does your school have a GSA? If not, start one! It'll keep you busy and take your mind off of things. Until then, hang in there (*hug*)

10. MerBear

yeah but im scared to go because of my dad and i don't know