1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Mezgz

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Iceman110295, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Iceman110295

How you spouse to deal with parents who hate gay people try giving hint to say im gay but they get mad when I bring it up should I see family therapist or tell after I leave house and after graduate. Need help ASAP

2. RainbowMan

Personally, I'd just wait - there's no time limit or expiration date on coming out (believe me, I'm fairly early in the process and 33!)

And I can certainly relate to having religious parents that aren't accepting of homosexuality. I can't even begin to imagine my parents reaction when I come out to them - it could go very well or very badly, who knows.

3. Iceman110295

That why I was think of never coming out to them because maybe one day I MIT need them. For something and if I don't tell them than they will but I fell like I'm hurting them by not telling

4. Given To Fly

It sounds like you could hurt yourself more by telling them. You shouldn't put yourself in a situation if it's likely to end badly. At least wait until you are financially independant.

5. Iceman110295

Write I been getting scholarship have money for four years thx to my life story but I also don't want leave on bad note. All I really have is my family