1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What next?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minecrafter, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I told my parents that im trans and they didn't belive me
    I told my little brother and his response was "I always wanted a sister but not like this"
    I haven't told my big brother so he keeps makeing gay jokes at me and trys to hook me up with girls (I wish i could tell him but im to scared it will make all of our conversations akward like how it is with the ones ive told
    I feel like ive hit rock bottom I feel alone and when I try to sleep I can't when I do it's after an hour of crying
    None of my family helps the most theve done was offer to let me talk to a therepist but they havn't made an appointment and probaly never will
    High school is just one year away and I wan't to start transitioning before then but at this rate it wont happen because I haven't told them because I know they will react badly
    My life is falling apart all because no one will help my grades are suffering and right now it would be so easy to kill myself with the knife I got at my first campout that hangs above my bed staring at me every night
    otr it would be just as easy to grap my nessesities and run to my friends house who's mom I know would help and suppot me
    My life sucks right now nothing is happening to help it and my once bright future is going down a drain of confused, lost, and despret thoughts every night I look up to see the knife and ask two things why not and what now.

2. BudderMC

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing so much adversity. (*hug*)

You mention your friend's mom... are you out to your friend or their mom? If they do support you, could you ask her to talk to your parents?

3. Throwawayy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Given your current age, I agree with BudderMC that finding a supportive adult for help will be your best option.

4. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not out to them but I know they would support me because they have even with some obsurd things

5. BudderMC

I think I would suggest coming out to your friend and their mom first then. Having a support network is a great thing - EC is really good for that, but sometimes there's just nothing like having someone in real life that you can talk to if you need. And they sound like perfect candidates if you're confident that they'll be supportive. :slight_smile: