1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uugghhh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tegansheild, Jan 1, 2013.

1. tegansheild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So i came out to my mom the other day and she was very supportive. When i told her i was sure i was right(gay). Then i started getting anxious like oh what if im not gay. Then i look at myself in the mirror or thinking about gay things that have happend. and i really think im gay. Anyway today my mom called me and she said "so are you sure your gay? or is it a phase,becuase i never thought that you were gay. So im pretty sure im gay but what if im not!! im going kind of crazy whats should i do? i havent had a girlfriend for over 10 years in middle school. And when i did there was an emotional connection but no physical connectoin at all. I feel like maybe i should actually try to hook up with a guy and see if i like it. Cuz i dont wanna tell everyone im gay then im not. but i kind of think i would like it. im just sick of this crap. please what should i do?

Also id just like to say this website and all the people are absolutely awesome!! thanks

2. Luke Matt

Well are you (physically) attracted to guys or girls? I can be emotionally attracted to girls, but I'm totally uninterested on a physical level (e.g. I couldn't imagine having a healthy, sexual relationship with one).

It took me a little while before I knew, but on reflection..really I can only ever remember being attracted to guys. Like, I ALWAYS turn my head (I try to do it subtly) when a really hot guy walks past or something, but I've never done that for a girl.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear tons of talk about "It's just a phase" but does anybody know a real person who has had a gay phase and actually gone back to straight? As far as I know this is a complete invention of people in denial.