1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still confused, though

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by eac74, Jan 1, 2013.

1. eac74

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all! Hope you had a nice holiday season. Anyway, this is a sequel question to the one I made a few weeks ago. In summery, I made a friend who lived with my other friends in their apartment off campus from my college. I thought that said friend was straight, but it turns out he's bisexual and has some sort of confusing feels for me as I do him. However, he only told my friends and I that he was gay about a week before he had to move out of the apartment for financial reasons. He assumed that I had known he was gay the entire time because he saw my profile on a dating website back in April but I was rarely using the site at that point and never even noticed...It turns out that he met a guy on there who he's not dating, but feels that he has really strong feelings for.

Anyway, after all of this we've continued talking for about 3 weeks now mostly through facebook and occasionally through texting. We've been recording music and sharing it with each other online, and every time we talk it ends up being 2-3am so we will say goodnight to each other and everything? Like it seems like he really enjoys spending time with me as much as I do him, but I don't understand what he's thinking fully. We've agreed to be open and honest about everything, yet I'm too afraid to tell him that...well, I'm frustrated. I'm not really angry, and I'm not jealous, I just want to know why he has decided to tell me about this guy who he met online only a few weeks before meeting me in person, yet he can't see that we work well together. Part of me thinks that it's just his way of always being logical and having a website match him up with somebody seems more logical...yet it's not because we always ending up talking anyway.

So I guess I would just want some advice. Do I bring this up to him? Or just keep talking to him and hope he comes around? We don't live too far from each other, really.