1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 ... and beyond

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ruby Dragon, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've made the conscious decision to cut out all people who affect me negatively; the ones who know me only if they need something from me; the people who treat me as a "second option/back-up" as well as the people who treat me like trash and then expect me to be nice and apologize - for doing nothing wrong.

Specifically referring to my ex-girlfriend. She claims to still love me, yet when we got together on Saturday she didn't even want to kiss me hello. She literally turned her head away and made a little grunting noise. She can go to hell. Her ex-boyfriend can deal with her PMS and issues. I refuse to be her little lap dog and come running at her beck and call. I'm not going to be used and not going to be her second/back-up option. And I'll tell her that - in so many words. If she wants to be mad at me about it, then so be it. I don't care if I never see or hear from her again. So over this shit.

I also lost a friend because of the exact same reason. He claimed to love me yet he treats me like shit and expect me to always be ready and waiting for his text or call, and expects me to just be there for his selfish pleasure (thank goodness we haven't had sex yet).

2013 is the Take-No-Shit year for me. And if that makes me a bad person, the people who have a problem with it weren't friends to begin with, and can go jump in a lake.

What are YOUR New Years Resolutions?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a sister who's like that, she only calls/texts me when she needs something. Other than that I'd never hear from her unless I contact her; I love her so much, but she's very selfish. She's actually my sister from another mother, but anyway...I plan on no longer being ashamed of who I am. I have a girlfriend now, but she's already driving me crazy. I also plan on losing weight, moving to another state and hopefully finding a job in my career field. Oh yeah, and finding a new girlfriend :slight_smile:

3. Deaf Not Blind

I like you!
    I like you a LOT!

---------- Post added 1st Jan 2013 at 11:34 PM ----------

Some of what you both said sounds painfully familiar...

---------- Post added 1st Jan 2013 at 11:51 PM ----------

i had a lesbian buddy tell me lets hang out, and then the next day say put it off one more day, then that day say she has suffered 2 days with a headache. i felt so bad for her as i don't get migraines. she didn't reply when i asked about it, but i did see on fb wall her being really excited and packing for seeing a bunch of lezzies in CA. yup, guess she dumped me cuz i am not a girl?? idk, i didn't say anything to make her not tell me truth or nothing. one of them chicks knows me and asked that girl to take me with her as she was driving...but no reply. i am positive the headache is same one all women get when they don't want to see a man. she won't talk now. makes me so pissed. why lie?

all sorts of peeps i have not come out to said they wanted to know when i was going to be home on break and how long. i asked 3 times who wanted to hang out, nobody but her replied. i got back on 19th! after about 2 weeks here, nothing to do, i don't want to go bowling or to movies alone, and not one straight or gay guy or gal contacts me i must invite them...and some i PM Merry Christmas didn't respond...and my FB wall where i said Happy New Years, nobody replied at all.

I am thinking strongly next Christmas pay to stay in dorm all break. There were no decorations or gifts to unwrap, and mom don't want me to make desserts. If nobody around DC finds me fun and worth hanging with, I will stay in my room. I am very pissed today.

4. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hope you reach all your goals and also find a wonderful new girlfriend :icon_wink

Thank you :kiss:

Don't blame you. If there's one thing I hate, it's dishonesty/hiding the full truth. And being ignored. And getting dropped like a hot potato even when you've agreed on something a long time ago...

5. Deaf Not Blind

Today really sucks.

Mom said what you do today is how all 2013 will be.

Well, looks like I will be alone, hurt, and not eat all 2013?

Bullshit! I will just get rid of them all...but tonight will be hard to sleep. Im so sad.

6. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aaaaw (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) Hope things improve for you

7. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

My new years resolution is to stop being afraid of things.

Unfortunately feeling fear is part of being human.

As usual, I expect myself to be superhuman.

And I dont believe that superstitious stuff about the first day being like the whole year. If that were the case, a lot of people would spend the whole year hungover, lol.