1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A not so special first time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Anon6996, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Anon6996

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a year older than my girlfriend and I'll just say we aren't adults, we were at a new years party together and got a little drunk, as her two gay friends went of to the bedroom to leave us alone in another bedroom, we went about our usual business (digital penetration, oral sex, etc) Anyway it escalated fairly quickly and she was soon wanting sex, I was hesitant because we were slightly drunk but she convinced me it was okay so we did for a little bit... It didn't last that long and I didn't regret it until I found out she was a little freaked out the next day. I'm not sure exactly how she feels but I feel absolutely horrible, it makes me so miserable to know that I did that to her and I want to know what I can do to at least make it a little better? p.s I'm a guy, straight relationship.

2. BudderMC

Well, if it happened how you said it did, then you didn't do anything wrong. You were both consenting, and in fact she convinced you to do something you weren't necessarily comfortable with.

Have you talked with her since that night? Do you know what it is she's worried about?

3. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Like Budder said you were both consenting. Is she upset that your first time wasn't special? Or is she worried about getting pregnant? My advice is to talk to her and ask her how she's feeling. Also, communicate your feelings to her.