1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definitely need a new stress management technique

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by VyreRain, Jan 3, 2013.

1. VyreRain

My hand is getting pretty sore from punching stuff everytime I get super stressed out, Sad, angry or ..well you get the point ..... does anyone have any advice? Also.... I don't have anger management issues but if I did what would be some good advice on dealing with my anger problems if I had them?

2. regime

regime Guest

Personally i took up boxing..i love punching the bag..(with gloves btw lol) its heavy and cant hit back..and its a huge stress reliever..

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought about buying a punching bag to relieve stress. I, on the other hand have anger issues. So, try going for a walk, it usually helps me or meditate.

4. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Deep breathing for at least 15 min a day will improve your overall stress level. I also struggle with anxiety and severe stress and having a few min a day were I force myself to listen to some relaxing music and think positive thoughts helps. What is it that really makes you happy? Do something that makes you feel relaxed and satisfied and try to do it for yourself every day.

5. VyreRain

Umm.. I really have no clue what makes me happy Im usually depressed all of the time....