1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you think getting under a gay guy would get me over a straight guy?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sunnii, Jan 3, 2013.

1. sunnii

I DON'T MEAN SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE I JUST THOUGHT. THAT TITLE WAS FUNNY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What I really meant was start dating(not exactly to fall in love with) guys with the same sexual orientation to stop my chain of straight crushes. I'm 20 now, I've came out to all the people close to me and I've never been on a date befor. Thw thing about my crushes is that I know its idealisation its just them being in my life at the right (or wrong) place and time. And also CRUSHES SUCK!!! lol sorry I'm just a bit fed up of basically having a serious crush on a guy for basically non stop for 5 years.

2. leer

I had my first full relationship in 2012 lasted 6 months just over . I know crushes arnt enough for me I need the real deal:icon_wink. am finding it frustrating after a six month thing even considered having him back ``not for long though last time i spoke to him he stank of weed '' . Just need to be a bit more patient and if that dont work theirs always the begging process . am sure you will meet the man of your dreams soon .:slight_smile:

3. Ianthe

I think finding real prospects would help you stop obsessing over people who aren't really an option. Unless, on some level, you aren't ready to have a relationship. Then you'll keep liking people that you know are not available to you.