1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel kind of afraid...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by epicrussianspy, Jan 3, 2013.

1. epicrussianspy

about 3 months ago i got my first job, and of course i made friends and everything. this one girl in particular started talking to me. i knew she was gay from the start, i had over heard her talking to a friend about her girlfriend and what they had done the day before. it sort of piqued my interest, but nothing more. i've gotten to know her more theese past two months, and she has told me how much she likes me and even asked to kiss me. i feel something for her, but its not a full on crush. i just sort of like her. although she makes me extremley nervous and hyper sensetive of her emotions. i dont want to hurt her. and i feel very hesitant doing anything since she has a current girlfriend whom she says she loves and may even be getting married to. i get very confused about all of this. why bother with me when you have someone you love? she's very blunt and honest, but all i feel around her is relative like in the sense of wanting my first relationship, but the rest is just anxiety and stress. i have told her that i am not comfortable with doing anything and for her to stay true to her significant other, but it seems like she always forgets and just keeps on making a move and flirthing. im stuck on what to do right now.

2. Ianthe

Yeah, just bluntly tell her no when she comes on to you. You are not interested, no thanks. Do not explain why. Since she doesn't respect her relationship enough herself, it won't do any good.

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I wouldn't pursue it, she has a relationship. If she ends her current relationship then maybe. But until then, I wouldn't get involved.