1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I destroyed my Wednesday today.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Feb 27, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Yeah, as the title above, I have literally destroyed, my Wednesday, into shambles.

I have actually messed up my Dynamics mid-term test. Because of what? My clumsiness. A few days ago, my lecturer told me that a topic of "rotation with the relative velocities" will be covered in the test, but upon looking at the test on today, it asked "instantenous velocities". Then, I finally figured out that actually "instantenous velocities" are actually inside the "relative velocities" thingy. Now, so much for studying one topic and ignoring other. I blew up this test so wonderfully. hahaha! :bang: :bang:

Then later, during a carpool back home, one of my female friends actually overheard my conversation (about hot guys in school) between me and my another close friend. Shit, then later I have to admit to her that I'm homosexual. I afraid she might be telling her folks that I'm transsexual or whatever due to the conversation.

Well, she said, "Well, nothing wrong with that anyway!".

I laughed and hope tomorrow is a better day. Or so it seems. :roflmao:

2. Fiorino

aww (*hug*). Tomorrow will be better, don't worry.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm sorry you had a shit day. (*hug*)

We all get them occasionally (hopefully not too often) and just have to acept it and hope tomorrow is better. I'm sure it will be too.

4. Leigh

Leigh Guest

(*hug*)

seems like youve got the right attitude about it :slight_smile:

5. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ick. Shit happens I guess. I'm trying desperately to pull up a bad math grade if that makes you feel any better.

6. Sam

Sam

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (&&&)

hopefully tomorrow is better!

7. Sexiican01

i HATE bad days
    and i had one last week
    so i know how you feel

but tomorrow will be so much better
    for sure

8. kevinx519

well its not a great day. but at least you learned from your mistakes. maybe therell be a good day in your near future to balance out this one. who knows? or maybe whether a day is good or bad is all in your head. haha.

9. darkestknight

yeah thanks for the support! it's lovely!

Whew... today's not that bad. Eventhough I have lost my lab manual for thermodynamics (I hated that subject haha!) and I gotta finish the report by tomorrow (friday)... I kept really calm, and I took the whole thing not seriously (I don't want to feel too stressed - it make my whole day ruined). Quickly, I call my friend to scan his copy of lab manual and sent it to me. Another day saved.

Even tomorrow is better day for me I must say that. All of the major labs are finished and I have already done most of the work just now. Whew! :grin: