1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anxious

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by henry, Jan 6, 2013.

1. henry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi anyone out there who would like to help and guide me through the problem i have and that is am i gay .
    If there is a kind person here that is willing to talk me through this i would be for ever grateful.
    Henry.:confused:

2. Hi henry, and welcome to EmptyClosets. The support community here is large, and we are all more than welcome to talk. Are there any details you'd like to share so we can know you a little better, such as previous experiences or feelings towards people of the opposite and same gender?

Above all, you can have some relief knowing that sexual orientation is much more complex than it may seem, and you don't necessarily have to give yourself a label.

I've also noticed that your post was placed in a section primarily for help and feedback on the forum itself. There are multiple sections on EmptyClosets, and it can be a bit confusing to find the right one, but your thread may get more views on a Support and Help subforum.

3. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Moved this to the Support and Advice section.