1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

he watches gay movies but I'm not sure if he is

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kerouac, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Kerouac

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm in a bit of pickle and appreciate any advice you guys send my way

So about a month ago I ran into a friend at the gas station and she was with a cute guy wearing boots and tight pants I had met him in high school because we both spent most our time in the art hall they were hanging in the car window talking to us about our plans for the night me and my friends were wearing all black with flipbills and hoods lol we explained that we were going on a night expedition on the trails to smoke the reefer and although we had plenty when he offered I couldn't pass up the opportunity of getting his number

We ended up inviting all of his friends to come with us to the club we took a party bus and were popping champagne on the ride into the city I took my molly (ecstasy) and started feeling it in no time Boots and hus best friend were already shrooming but Boots is quite shy so I offered him a molly and said I would pay

Ends up we all hit it off nicely and chill all the time and me and boots have the exact same tastes in everything I've never met someone and became so close so fast he our friends enjoy each other and his pad is a nice place to party

He reads Kerouac, Bukowski, Burroughs and Ginsberg who were influential in the beat generation and in homosexual literature

His favorite director is Gus Van Sant who is know for his homosexual undertones in his screenplays and his favorite movie is My Own Private Idaho which is about two male hustlers in Portland River Phoenix falls in love with Keanu Reeves but Keanu is straight although he plays along with River he has other plans for his life

Boots has the movie Howl with James Franco playing Ginsberg and from what I've read its basically his love story and Boots said we would watch it together all of these things make him seem gay but he's very straight acting and none of his friends would know and none of my friends can tell either

I'm very open with my sexuality and talk about girls I would fuck and guys all the time by hanging out with me the first time you would know I'm gay/bi I'm definitely more gay than straight and everyone knows it so just a straight guy being my best friend could be questionable for the more conservative

I just don't know whether to pursue or if he's just playing along when he says we should move to Portland

A lot of guys pick me up over their shoulders and claim me as theirs just for play or as friends but I just want Boots to be different

Help meee