1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna tell my dad soon

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JWAD, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Just about everyone in my school knows I'm gay now, including the teachers. Fortunately I live far enough away that my dad doesn't see any of them regually but it only takes one person to tell him and I'm dead.

I had to sit through this contraception talk about gettin girls pregnant today, despite the fact it had no relevance to me, anyway even the school nurses knew I was gay and so I've decided I should tell my dad before someone else does. I'm trying to get alone with him so I can tell him but I keep getting really scared and I freeze. :confused:

Tonight my mum's goin out to this optician thingy and I'm gonna tell him then. I ont excpect a positive reaction but I'm hoping that it's not going to be too negative. Knowing my dad he'll try to convince me to be straight so I'm just glad I've got so many people behind me now.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: I'll tell you all how it goes tonight

2. JSG

JSG Guest

(*hug*)

I wish you the best of luck JWAD !

3. iPieman

It's always difficult to tell your parents, especially if they aren't all that supportive.
    In the long-run though, it's best that he does hear if from you. I wouldn't like someone else to tell me something about my child that they should have told me themselves... does that even make sense?

4. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Lol, I get wot u mean iPieman and thanx both of yyou

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

good luck! I really hope it works out.

6. Quitex

Quitex Guest

I hope everything goes well! Jut make sure he is not driving/eating/gardening :wink:

7. Leigh

Leigh Guest

good luck!

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Good luck with this. Please let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed for you.

9. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Thanks everyone, mums just left so I'm gonna wait about ten minutes then go tell him.

10. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Good luck - I really hope it goes well *sends courage over the internet waves*

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.