1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a serious issue..and its not Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by localfwbguy, Jan 7, 2013.

1. localfwbguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Long story short, I have a sexual attraction to people who are 35+ years older than me. There is very little information online about this issue. I have suffered from it for years, I am 23 now. It is not about love or romance, just a sexual issue. I am 23 and male, the attractions are towards males. There is no love potential, I don't know what to do. I am in love with someone my age, but I am losing it due to this condition. I have met with a psychologist once, but I've yet to divulge this issue yet.

2. Jameson

Is this person you love a woman, or a man? If they are a woman, then you might be a heteroromantic homosexual. I think that's what it is; where you like/love women but are sexually pleased by men, and nothing more w/ men.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm. An attraction to old people traits is gerontophilia, but that's about as much as I know. There seems to be a fair amount of it on here. I can imagine why people would think it's weird, but to your older partners (who I'm certain would love a young guy) it should work just fine. :slight_smile: