1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really don't know what to do..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by QellinKuinn, Jan 7, 2013.

1. QellinKuinn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This may at first glance seem like your average "does he like me?" post, but it's not don't worry. I am unsure if the guy in question is gay, or bi, but I have the strong feeling that he is - how he acts around me, the prolonged deep eye contact, the opinion of a few close friends.

My question is this: what should be my next move? Ultimately I want him to know that I am gay, and that I like him. Preferably this would be without some sort of hate campaign springing up as a result (worst case scenario). Obviously the best case scenario is a loving relationship with the cutest guy I know!

Please post all your advice,

Love ya,

J x

2. FunnyMonkey

Well you could wear a rainbow bracelet to let him know about you. and just ask him to go for a coffee for something like that maybe lunch see what he say you never know.

and when you have him alone just tell him that you are gay and see what he says and what his eyes do.

3. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I told my crush I was bisexual (and trust, me I'm not the type of person to easily reveal something like that), I found that bringing up the topic of gay marriage somehow, getting into a political discussion, then segueing into a "I personally would say I'm bisexual" worked best. I was reasonably confident he was also bisexual, and was 100% sure that he wasn't homophobic, so there was really no chance of things blowing up. If he didn't feel the same, there was no need for him to to feel weird, because I was simply stating a fact about myself that required no answer (he actually told me he was bi too, but months after and a lot of confusion later, we talked and figured out he thinks of me as good friend, so that's what we are. Best buds ^_^). If you just mention your sexuality rather than directing it at him, he'll either take the opportunity to come out to you too (sooo easy to say "Me too" to a statement like that), or if he's not gay, he won't have to say anything (or he can say something like "Yeah, I believe gay people should have the right to marry too"). As long as you know he's not homophobic it can't go wrong.