1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weirdness...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hugh, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This has been really interesting...it's amazing how many times you end up re-evaluating your life. You think that by the time you get to my age, it's all figured out and predictable, but it really isn't. This afternoon, I was walking through town and I saw an extremely attractive couple. I remember the guy was darkly handsome, but not much beyond that. The girl, on the other hand...I can remember every stitch on the ass of her jeans, the way she moved, the color of her eyes, the curl of her lashes, the curve of her breasts, the way the corners of her lips twitched when she spoke and the dimples of her smile. If I saw her again, I would recognise her instantly. I wouldn't recognise him if he slapped me across the face with a dead fish. So what am I to make of this? I'm not sure...what ever, it's got me wondering again!

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Sometimes I get that - I inexplicably find a man mesmerising, and I have no idea what it means.

3. Alexander

It's homoflexibility, kids. Happens to everyone, even reversed for straight peeps. There's like nobody who doesn't get that feeling once in a while.

4. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never heard the word before...excellent!! Well, I'm too old to care really - I'll just go where my instinct tells me at the time!!