1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TotallyaGirl, Jan 7, 2013.

1. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Heyy :grin: I've probably asked this before, but I'm tired, so here it goes again. Anyone have any advice for coming out to this friend of mine? She's the most amazing person ever, and the only person I can talk to about anything. She's one of the only people who knows I'm pansexual, and is pan herself. I know she'll accept and support me if I tell her I'm bi gender, but I don't want it to affect any chance of romantic involvement. By the way, I've had a realization about my gender. I'm bigender, but I feel female more often, and prefer female pronouns and such. I think I wanna transition, and have a binder or something for boy days. Sorry, that's way in the future, and pretty off topic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: deerrrrppp. But if anyone has any advice, I would be delighted if you could share it :slight_smile:

2. ragdoll

I think u should just come out and say it.
    the longer u wait the harder it is on urself.
    if u wana be cute about it, what i do is when a nice girl walks by i comment on how nice she looks, a lot off my friends found out this way and they were mostly cool about it

hope this helps a little