1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fairly odd question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by VireBlaze, Jan 8, 2013.

1. VireBlaze

So, I was talking with my boyfriend, and along the way it was mentioned that he wanted to be a woman. To a degree that, apparently, he gets excited in places only women have. Even though he's a guy. I tried to ask him further about it, but he had no clue how he felt that way. He just did. I mean, he said that when he's in the mood, he feels warm and tingly where female genitals would be, and like he wants me to top him in intercourse. .w. All this, added with the fact that he'd LOVE to bear children.

So... I'm trying to figure out if, for one, he's the only one to ever experience this? For two, what, if anything, does it possibly mean? o-o :confused:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It means he might border on transgender, and *technically* straight if you consider that he's mentally a woman.

Although saying he only feels certain ways "when he's in the mood" sounds very different. I can't say I've heard of that before.

3. Given To Fly

I think I understand what you mean. When I'm in the mood, I get tingly down there too, I guess behind my tackle. I've never really thought about it until now. I think I'm also likely to be a bottom too, although I wouldn't mind trying boths ways. I think I'm maybe 80% bottom...

I don't identify as trans though. i'm happy being male, I love having male 'parts'.

Hope that helps.

4. Kay

Kay Guest

I think it is best if you and your guy discuss this in depth. Your partner seems to border on transgender but may be fluid in his sexuality and not desiring to alter his body if he is satisfied. You may encourage him to delve into those feelings and see where it leads. You may well both be touched by his discovery. Hugs and much good luck with this.