1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bone marrow biopsy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GreenRaven, Jan 8, 2013.

1. GreenRaven

so today is the day...i find out my results from the bone marrow biopsy i had last week. this will determine whether or not i get to go on T. i am freaking out so much about it right now. i'm watching the clock like an eagle for it to hit 2:15 so the office will be back from lunch and i can call them. i know they have the results i called the hospital and they said they would fax it over in addition to mailing out the results yesterday.

i'm so nervous >.< what if something is horribly wrong with my marrow? or something went wrong with the test and they have to redo it (i think i would shoot myself....it hurt so much i was in tears)

i've been so depressed all week since then just with anxiety. i've got my fingers crossed for a positive answer...but i can't shake the "what ifs" in my head....ugh...20 minutes

2. Given To Fly

Calm down, and take some deep breaths :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed for you (*hug*)

3. Mhin

Always pray, I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason

4. GreenRaven

it's almost 3.....they're still not back.....LAKJSDFLAHIWERLGJASL;DGJALSJF *deep breaths....deep breaths....*

and were i really religious at all...i would...but i'm not...but thanks for the thought :3

5. Sacha

Sacha Guest

If theres something wrong with your bone marrow then there is something wrong with your bone marrow. I know it may not be the most comforting thought, but nothing happens for a "reason". Shit happens in life and you have to take it as it comes. I'm sure youre stronger than you think (because most people are) and you'll deal with it like you've dealt with every other problem in your life. Just remember that in life there are many hurdles that you have to make and this is one of them.

#5 Sacha, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013