1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry for posting like 2 threads In like 20 min I just feel REALY down and shity :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok idk why but I feel down and shity about myself like this past week :frowning2: I see all these guys and they all have sexy bodies :frowning2: I have little muscle I'm to thin I hate myself :frowning2: truth be told my ED has come back hard on me and I'm laying for it I have head aches I'm passing out my blood sugar is nothing :frowning2: I'm just stressed and depressed and no I don't have depression I just feel down in the Dumps :frowning2: I need to go on vacation ASAP I need sun and the beach living in vancity it's so dark and rainy and gloomy I true what I usually do to make my self feel happier by going to the lake house but instead I felt so lonely and bored :/ idk why.... Well the main thing Im feeling is because IM SOOOOOOOO FREAKING LONLEY :frowning2: when I was I high school like I've said before I was always around people I had so many friends and once we graded we stopped talking and I was left with like 1 friend who is a bitch :frowning2: so I'm pretty much always home alone when I'm not at work :frowning2: even at work I'm kinda getting annoyed with people they are so rude and pushy I hate it..... And I have my mother putting my job down saying "its where poor people with no education or future work, Jesus Alex look what your putting on our family" so I feel like shit for working...... Ugh nothing ever goes right! I need to fly to Italy or Bahamas St tropez anywhere :frowning2:

2. Deaf Not Blind

Re: Sorry for posting like 2 threads In like 20 min I just feel REALY down and shity

wow, you are Jesus Alex? Your mom promoted you!! :grin:

you talk like a girl!! hahaha! I think you may be gay...

Dude, at least you are not bald and have a furry beer gut.

What I try to do when I start judging my body to other men...yeah cis-men about my size, stupid but I do it...is stop, and think about how good I am compared just to ME. You know, how I am not as bad off as I was.

Try thinking about how you are glad you are not in the closet to yourself anymore, how you are not bad looking and could have been, think that you may have sugar low but you are not losing your kidneys, whatever you must that think about the positive, what you have to be thankful for...I am even happy I am not a minor, because I would have no rights and a lot of adults could still harm me that can't anymore.

Try it...then keep saving every dime you can for your future. And when you leave to live in a dorm at college you will start to feel better...start counting days, bro!

3. Alexander69

Re: Sorry for posting like 2 threads In like 20 min I just feel REALY down and shity

And I see all these guys who look so sexy and they don't even have to try hard. Sure I look good once I've done my hair, brushed my eye brows, done my eyelashes, washed my face bleached my teeth, put my spray tanner on....... It takes me over an hour to look good every morning...... What's the point? Who am I trying to impress? No one ever wants a relationship with me only ever want to screw me then leave...... Am I really that sluty as a man? Really how is that even possible? Do I have easy gay guy written all over me? Or guy seeking attention will do anything? I'm still a Virgin so idk why people think of me that way.... I really don't

---------- Post added 9th Jan 2013 at 05:09 AM ----------

And no body knows I feel like this I always act so cocky and confedint but I side I'm eating myself away slowly :frowning2: I want to cry i don't know what to do I never fell good enough nothing I do right is ever praised yet everything I do wrong is made a disaster

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Just so you know, feeling "SOOOOOOOOO FEAKING LONELY" will make you less likely to find someone. You let out a pheromone of desperation when you feel this way, and the pheromone is considered repulsive. Evolution kind of fucked that one up, but that's the way it is.

Try focusing on other parts of your life, just let your love life come to you naturally. Ever since I stopped looking for people, I've had both genders ask me out, whereas before when I was also desperate for a relationship I found nobody.

At the minute my main focuses are on education, finding a weekend job and looking into a career for myself, then eventually getting a house. If you focus on the serious parts of your life, then not only will it draw away from you wanting someone, but it'll make you have all this stuff sorted out at a much younger age.

What will happen if you do find a guy? Your body won't change, your situations won't change. Nothing will really change. Sometimes it helps to just look at these things from a different, logical angle.

I know it's hard, but you really can make yourself draw away from this loneliness and desperation if you try.

All the best.

5. Deaf Not Blind

I gotta tell you, bleaching teeth long term is a bad idea! Oh it looks healthy now, but it will eat away the enamel and I foresee capped teeth by age 50 for sure.

Well, maybe the "slutty" gay men go around acting and dressing and talking a certain way, and you seem to be doing the same. What do you think? On the other hand, morons (adults) at my church told everybody that I would grow up a slutty woman...I was 6? Yeah, they are so far off! So why do you care what strangers think? Oh right, 18, I forgot! I still cared back then too. It is part of growing up to be a man, to learn that what gossips say is stupid...even the family gossips. Get your mind away from toxic voices! You said you were raised Catholic. So one thing all Bibles say is God loves all his creatures. So also we are to love all of his creation as well. Don't that mean we are supposed to love ourself? If you don't love you, how can the person created to love you LOVE YOU? Peeps are drawn to the smiling, positive, extrovert types. You got the ability to go far just because you are you...stop letting others poison your mind against yourself. They don't have the right, and if you don't listen, then they lose the ability. Make them impotent! Ignore all of the bitches!

Z said: "Just so you know, feeling "SOOOOOOOOO FEAKING LONELY" will make you less likely to find someone. You let out a pheromone of desperation when you feel this way, and the pheromone is considered repulsive. Evolution kind of fucked that one up, but that's the way it is.

Try focusing on other parts of your life, just let your love life come to you naturally. Ever since I stopped looking for people, I've had both genders ask me out, whereas before when I was also desperate for a relationship I found nobody."

Dude, same happened to me! I tried to tell a girl I didn't think we should date, and she basically said we could try going to bed together!!! hahaha! I had a guy on FB tell me I am cute, he is gay, so that made my day...means he thinks I am a cute man, not girl. Thank God! So I think that is true...if you love yourself more and don't try to get a guy, somehow you will appear hot. I guess me being hard to get made me more attractive? weird.

#5 Deaf Not Blind, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  6. Alexander69

Tank you :slight_smile:

It's not the loneliness it's self that bothers me it's that I want to cuddle to kiss I love kissing to hug sleep side by side have sex all of these things but I don't want to be a 1 night stand I want a relationship and no one who likes me wants that and it makes me feel like shit because I feel like no one really likes me. I've NEVER had a guy want a relationship they only ever want me for sex or my money!!! And it pisses me off! There was one guy who I wasn't sure about but I was growing attached to him I talked about him before in threads anyways he would call me sexy say he wanted my body and I was flattered but eventually I said you know I want a realtionship I don't want to be your fuck buddy or a FWB with you.... So I was sexting him and I guess I became to "attached" to him thoes were his words because imagine that! We are dating and I expect you to take a second every day to text me oooooo I'm evil!! Then he told my friend that he didn't want me because I'm not relationship material?! What ever that means he said he wanted to fuck me and leave and I saw the texts from him to I couldn't believe it! I mean we would sext as say things like oh I want your c**l I'm so horny and things..... But we would joke around and he's like I don't want to screw you right away lets take it also bla bla bla I just want to cuddle nothing else..... Anyways that didn't last long :frowning2: but it made me feel like shot because he played me like everyone else!

7. Zaio

Zaio Guest

One of your problems may be here. If I'm dating a guy, I don't want him to freak out if I haven't text him in like a week. I need my personal space, and I'm pretty sure the majority of society feels this way. I would never consider dating someone who wants me to text them every single day, sorry. I think he tried to put it as nicely as he could, but basically he's saying you're too attached, and from this post it kind of sounds like he may be right. If you tone down the desperation, then I think you may become relationship material. Nobody wants to date someone who's attached right from the start, the texting every day thing comes after multiple months, and even then that's probably pushing it for me.

As for the whole sex thing, it's up to you. Personally I only want sex from guys because I just can't be bothered with a relationship at the moment, most people bore me so much too, I'd much rather be out having a good night than having to be with a boyfriend, so of course one night things work best for me. I'm just saying this so perhaps you might see his side, sometimes it's just easier to have one night things. If it's not for you though, which based on this post I would say it isn't, then just don't do random hook ups anymore.

All the best.[/QUOTE]

8. Deaf Not Blind

Z has a point again. No guy I know (who is straight) wants a gf to expect a lot of daily texts, and it gets annoying to see *I luv you!!, why have you not replied?? Its been 5 min, I miss you sooo much!, Me and Tricia went to the mall and I want to know do you think this hat make me look fat?* I also knew a chick who would show up at her bf's job and sit and stare at him. UGH! So recently on FB I saw a girl from my college posting on her wall " I miss my bf! He has not texted me back in 5 min! he said he is busy with football, but I need him to text he loves me!!!" All the girls are like Awww! I PM her and say not my business, but do you want to lose him? This will get back to him! I gave her a lot of advice and told her ask her bf if I am right or not. I guess I saved their relationship! Hot dog! Being a guy and having watched stupid girls mess up has made me good at helping others! :grin: Like Z said, you must learn what looks desperate to a guy and do NOT do it no matter how much you want to. If you want a real long term relationship, you got to think what he wants to see.

9. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Alex, you need to take a long hard look at your life and find the point where it all keeps going wrong. Write down everything thats wrong with your life and then next to that list, write down how you can change or improve those things. Change takes action. Its not going to come to you if youre just sitting their whining about life. Its your choice to make.