1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a bit of advice....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mustachedwaffle, Jan 9, 2013.

1. The most wonderful and nice guy asked me out today. He's super nice and I really like him as a friend, but I'm only attracted to girls. I really just feel so sad right now cause we would be so perfect together, but I could not give to him. I am not attracted to guys and it sucks. The girls at my school are either straight or taken. The one girl I have even the slightest chance of being with is really messed up. Her mind is crazy and she is not for me. I just feel so confuse right now and wish I could change myself. I cant and I have to suffer through this. I guess I need advice on how to come to terms with myself and accept myself. I also need advice on how to avoid stuff like this in the future. I just feel.... Guilty in a way. I wish I could change but I can't.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The main issue is that your dating pool is exceptionally limited. When you're at school, that pool is pretty much limited to that student body, and so if there aren't any good prospects there (or if being out isn't an option), you might feel that you're really shackled. But once you graduate, you'll be able to pick who you interact with to a much greater degree, and then the pool should open up significantly.

And see if you can befriend the guy. We all need friends. :slight_smile:

Lex