1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy that acts like a gurl most of the time,

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dan4now, Jan 10, 2013.

1. dan4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is the best way to desribe me, but when i get warm inside and i am opening up to someone the dump guy acts out and i loose the conection. i am middle aged but always feel preteen age inside. does this make any seanse to anyone else. am i finding out something about myself and just not understanding. yes sorry many questions. and i have bad writing and thinking words out loud skills. :tears: because i think i made someone hurt by the way i act towards them and others. any i really dont want to be a (body part) if i can help it.

2. ptacub

ptacub Guest

Well, I'm not entirely sure what your situation is and I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to tell us. Are you saying that you act very effeminately when you open up and you're scared you hurt someone?

If that is the case, don't worry about it. It's kinda natural when you're finding out about your sexuality and beginning to accept it. I sometimes act a little gay without knowing it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. dan4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i was just asking if anyone had a more of a girls side to them with others ?And where they bitchy,short or mean on the flip side of not getting any answers when they ask a question?