1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 yo with almost no hope left!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Thiago, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Thiago

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys!! My name's thiago. Im actually new to this site, but i have to admit, it seems like a good place to get things off your chest. So, my idea is to write, or at least try to write whats on my mind lately. Anyway, i think i choose this place because i really don't have any family or friends to talk about my personal things, or if i do, they wouldn't give a shit (sorry)^^ like aways. Cause seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? They just dont respect, are not good friends, and above all, make us, gays, fell like garbage in the world. I honestly just don't know what solution is left for me to do, kill myself? Because the weird thing is that i actually enjoy beiing gay ( i think it turned me into a better person, with actual fellings.), but I'm felling down all the fu***** time because i don't have anyone to cry or laugh with. I mean... Im 15, and I'm not bullied (far from that), but i really miss having someone by my side to share thoughts, and to show me that life is really worth living.
    Because i dont know whats wrong with my school..., cause in the gay videos from youtube or any other place, it seems so easy to find other people like you and live haply ever a
    fter, but in real life its not like this at all, we have to struggle with people that would hate you if they knew who you truly are.
    So i think that this is it for now, and sorry about my grammar, is just that I'm a Brazilian(please, don't stereotype) *, and english is not my fist language. And*please leave your comments bellow.*

2. Deaf Not Blind

Hi! Welcome to EC. I saw another gay Brazillian on here earlier.

I am not a gay man, but I have been 15. A lot of things will change as you get older. Right now you have a lot of hormones and emotions, and high school in America is hard...as in not having a lot of friends you can count on. At least for me, I did not have a lot of friends until I was a Junior, and I was not out. I didn't know what transgender was until this year. However, I did express signs back then, and is likely why no guys wanted to ask me out. I dressed sometimes as a boy even back then, even wore a tie for our school photo senior year. So you are at least ahead of where I was.

So, in a few years after graduation, you are going to college? If so, you will likely find others like you there. I sure have seen in university things are a lot different.

3. alex408

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey thiago,

I want you to know that I understand what you are going through and that we all here care about you. I too think being gay is a GREAT thing and there is a lot the world can learn from us as well as us from the world. The best thing you can do when you feel down is to talk about it and never give up. So tell us more about whats bothering you.

-alex

4. aconite

Hi, Thiago, welcome to EC (although I'm also a newb)

I wasn't a gay or bi at 15 but I've thought about suicides just like you did. And i agree with the reply above, in university it'll be so different. You'd be happy you're alive!

It's sad not having someone who can share with you directly, but you can share with us here, we cared a lot about you since many of us are in the same boat as you are. Don't give up so easily on your life, we can hear you out.

5. Given To Fly

Hi, Thiago :slight_smile:

That, right there, is reason enough not to kill yourself. Be strong dude, and talk to us all you need to - there will always be someone here for you (*hug*)

6. Mhin

HI Thiago, welcome to EC.

Always keep a positive thinking. It's not about them, it's about you being happy at the end of the day, so cheer up :slight_smile:

7. Jim1454

Hi Thiago and welcome to EC! I'm so glad you found this site! If you don't have anyone to talk to in real life about some thing there are LOTS of people here who you can talk to.

And don't worry about your english - it was fine! I wish I could speak another language as well as you speak english.

So hang around here. Write about what's bothering you or contribute to other threads that other people have started. Sometimes we feel better about ourselves if we're able to help others.

Being 15 is very hard. As you grow up and control more aspects of your life - what you do, where you live, who you hang out with - things will get better.

I'm planning a trip to Brazil with my husband - and I thought Brazil was a fairly accepting place for homosexuals. Is that not true where you live?

8. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thiago you're only fifteen years old, what you see in those videos is normally fake in the sense that the sex is real but usually they're models who just want to get off and make a buck in front of the camera.

That said, you're still young. You'll have plenty of time to find not only people who accept and respect your sexuality, but the special person you are yearning for. Feel free to message any one of us if you are need to talk. I recommend using 'The Samaritans' website, send them an email and they'll get back to you with very thought provoking points :slight_smile: Most people consider suicide at some point in their lives, you being as you are, you just need to talk with someone to liberate all that pent-up rage and hurt.

9. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

High school is hard, but I'm getting through it and so can you! EC is a great resource to drain emotions. Everyone says things get better once you grow older, and I trust them. Just hang in there. :slight_smile:

PS: Don't trust everyone on Youtube.