1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sure someone can relate to this.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jekle, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Jekle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Nowadays, People are always writing anti-bullying status' about homophobia, and seems to grab peoples attention and those writing the status' get loads of attention as a result. I've been bullied quite alot for being Gay (even though I am closeted, I hung around with some girls and thats how it started)

I truly sickens me when people write these sort of things. The best thing about it that the people who talk about stopping homophobic bullying were the one's who bullied me and made my life a living hell. The Girl that writes these status' has made comments to me about Being gay and she started throwing food at an innocent girl.

Why do people feel the need to rant on about stopping homophobic bullying when they are the bullies themselves and try and make themselves appear to be sticking up for the weak ones when that's the exact opposite to what they do?

Can anyone relate to this at all?

2. MerBear

well , the anti bullying thing is good....but for me , my school has this 'no bullying policy' but really its a cover up....i know it seems it makes no sense right now but i've been bullied since middle school and in middle school , they never had the no bullying thing there and the teachers never did anything about , now im a junior in high school and they still don't do anything at all. I've been bullied too many times to not know what the school's policy really is. they are keeping secrets.

anyways yes i can relate. i hate when people bully people for being LGBT and i had to stick up for my friend charles in 8th grades because people were fucking with him.

i've had people joke about being bullying. here , they don't see it as a serious thing.
    i know people who do rant about stop homophobic bullying and they did it all the time. it is sickening and needs to stop

3. Jekle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm so glad someone out there can relate. Standing up for LBGT people must be a new trend, even for the bullies themselves.

4. MerBear

yeah , i stand up for people in general , it doesn't matter who it is or what they are but i can't stand up for myself. im NOT a bully myself now but i do know people who do that

5. Jekle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you want to read it, here it is:
    i see all this **** on ask.fm and facebook about people calling others names,gay,bi,lesbian,freaks telling to die, you know that person you are calling names? probably sits up all night thinking to themselves whether everyone would be happier without them..they think so hard they want too go, not away from you, but up there in them clouds,heaven, and you'll be the one causing it, they'll self harm again and again and again, but will never have the courage to let themselves go, because of how many lives it will tear apart, but yet they still havent told a soul about it, because what can they do about your feelings and how you react to them? they cant do a thing, so they carry on, until another hearltless, careless person comes along and says that one word, and bam they're gone, never to take a breathe again, and when their parents wake up and find out see what harm their child has done to themselves just to feel more pain because that's all they've ever felt, they cry, they cry and cry and cry, wondering what made their child do such a thing to something so perfect? and then when you find out the next day in an assembly you'll know you caused it, from all them things you said, from just that one figure of speech you killed someone, and hurt alot of others, people say that self harm is attention seeking? it is, its looking for attention - someone to notice them,and how the pain they are experiencing is killing them slowly and how you're making their life a misery, a living hell, torture, because bullies think about nothing but themselves, because if they can block out words so can everyone else but unfortunately it doesn't work like that, everyone takes in words at different point of views and you say them from your point of you, because your point of view is the only thing that matters, and maybe you'll turn around and say they dont seem bothered that im doing it but that still doesnt give you the right to do it nothing does, that person is prbably so sick that they tell you to carry on just so they have more reasons to end their life, but you dont think about that, you just accept the fact they've said you can so you do and it makes you feel big because you know they wont say a word back, and some people also say that their life is no where near as bad as others, no it may not be but by saying the things you say is making it 10x closer to other peoples lives every second..
    you may think nothing of this status or it might make you think i dont know cant make you like it or change the way you act upon people but as long as there is a breathe on me i'll try and make people understand, i may never succeed but its worth ago
    and if you're reading this no matter if i dislike you, or i dont know you, you're perfect.

In School she is known to bully others about everything the way they look and most hypocritically, their sexually. Why can't these attention seeking bullies leave LGBT people alone and let those who really do need support for bullying? The people i most despise especially when you have most of your Year calling you names like fag and every other insult in the book...

6. MerBear

yeah , i am so sorry about that. i couldn't bear that. it's pathetic.