1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got caught twitter stalking my bff/crush HELP!!! :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sunnii, Jan 10, 2013.

1. sunnii

So I'm on Twitter on my phone and I remember there's a pic of him I like on Twitter I want to see so I tap on what I thought was the link but i actually favourite it. Then I unfavourite it but it was too late he noticed it and called me out. He tweeted me and I tweeted back buy he's no replied.

He knows I'm gay but I don't want him to know I have a crush on him. I don't know what to do? How can I cover up looking at a pic from a tweet 56 days ago?

2. photoguy93

I've worried about this because I've done the same thing.

What did he say to you? Is he mad?

You could either just let it go, lie, or have fun with it.

If you are worried about him hating you or being a jack ass, then lie (oh, sorry, my cousin was playing on my phone.) If he seems like a nice guy, just let it go.

3. sunnii

He said that's an "unnecessary level of inappropriateness" I can't really tell what that means. I don't know if that's tongue in cheek or not. I don't want to say anything else until I get what vibe he gives out. I do t want to be too apologetic if he's just kiddibg. Even if he's not its like I'm being guilty and apologetic

4. sunnii

Ok he just tweeted me a wee inside.joke we have. I was.just planning a vow of silence from text fb Twitter instagram etc. If I do reply I'm not going to do it now because it will emphasise my stalkerness

Tbh this may be confusing but with me I am 1 thing and the total opposite at the same time. Ie I can be very private and not reveal much about me buy I can be a complete open book and not hold anything back. Ie what I seem to say can be very open buy what I don't say is what I'm hiding

5. photoguy93

That makes sense. I get what you are saying, though. And frankly, if you are close enough to have inside jokes then you should be fine. Sounds like all will be ok.

6. -Michael-

This makes no sense to me.....

Gay or not, if I like my best friends pictures from months ago.....why is that a big deal?

I feel I'm missing something.

7. Suffocation

mhhrm

8. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, either he was joking about the inappropriateness thing (like he was joking about how you favorited it, then rapidly unfavorited it like you were trying to hide it), or he's weirdly sensitive. Favoriting a picture of someone is hardly an act of love, and even so, I don't know why one would be bothered so much by it.

Either way, he seems to be fine now, so crisis averted :grin:!

9. sunnii

I won't see him till tomorrow and I don't think it'll be be bad but. It just sounds weird that I scrolled down his twitter feed to 57 days ago. I'm not someone for lies so Ill probably just say I remember I liked that picture and I wanted to see it but when I went to tap the link I favourited it by accident (which is what happened) or does THAT sound creepy

10. Deaf Not Blind

well, i have had friends (girls mostly) look at my really old FB pix and click like, on rare occasions comment on it.
    I hate it only cuz it was my old account from 1996, so I got pix of me where I look so different and female.
    But that shows you can be just a friend, and stumble upon past pix of somebody you think is a nice pix of them and say, "I just noticed this pix, and liked your shirt here color blue is same as your eyes and the car you are in how weird!"

11. Ianthe

I don't think this needs to be a big deal. I think you shouldn't bring it up unless he does, and then just laugh it off.

If he doesn't want people to look at his pics, he shouldn't put them on the internet.

Explaining it as a mistake is fine.