1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could she be bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lexi, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lexi

lexi Guest

Okay, so i think one of my best friends might be bi... but it could be wishful thinking. She doesn't know i'm bi, but i've been curious about it for a while now. some of the things she says...

*my friends we're talking about being horny (lol) and she said basically everything turns her on. so my friends we're joking around saying stuff like "even ______?" and someone said "What about boobs?" then she just stopped for minute, then said "I'm not going to answer that."

*At a tennis meet we saw a girl we knew (long story) so a grabbed her wrist and said "lets go say hi!" then she made a comment about me making her feel awkward "in a lesbian way" (what the h*ll did she mean?) i never asked her about it, but i should have.

*At a sleepover with me, her, and another friend, I brought up kissing girls, and said i wondered if it was different from kissing guys. After we discussed it she ended up saying "the world would just be a better place if everyone was bi" (she didn't mean offence to anyone, she just meant you could be attracted to anyone and have a chance with them)

*She lets me sit on her lap, and we make jokes about doing stuff together

*She liked an LGBT page on facebook and shares their posts sometimes

Am i looking to far into this? is it just coincidence? i have lesbianish jokes with some other friends too, and maybe im just looking too much into it. I could just see it though, with her personality.

I really want her to be bi, im not sure why though. Maybe because i'd feel less alone, maybe because i'd be cool to have a friend i could relate to, maybe because i find her attractive,maybe i because then i could tell her that i was bi and finally get it off my chest...i really dont know.

do you think she might be bi? any advice?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it definately seems that way...

With women you can never tell unless they just straight up tell you though lol and I don't know why I would offer advice on this when I have no gaydar...
    :lol:

3. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Based on what you've described it sounds like she is at least bi. No one that is straight would say "I'm not going to answer that." I suggest you tell her you're bi and hopefully she will come out to you as well.

4. worriedWardrobe

I think she is, but then again, my "gaydar" was never installed

5. stainedglass

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She certainly sounds not-straight to me.