1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horoscope question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lazyfire, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Would a October 2nd Libra and October 7th Libra be able to work things out or should things just be left the way it is? No action, no question, and just to live life the way it is without a relationship.

I'm trying my best to keep calm and to slowly figure things out. But, when I look at the horoscope, it says that October 2nd Libras are better with the opposite sex. Is it true?

My crush hasn't dated in 3 years so I'm starting to question his sexuality a bit. Yes, I admit. I haven't asked him on any coffee hangout yet but I just want to make sure my approach will be worth it.

:slight_smile: Thank you.
    ~lazyfire

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is a horoscope really worth not giving someone a chance over?

3. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm scared of rejection, I was way over my head when I was infatuated with my crush for nearly 2 years. It just seems out of place now. I don't know how I should feel and sometimes I pull myself too low (because of my low confidence). I need to be reassured I guess. I believe in fate and destiny a lot :slight_smile:.

4. Wndy

Wndy Guest

Never mind the horoscope. If you're interested in him, give it a try. Especially if you've been interested in him for so long. Ask him to get coffee with you or something.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

5. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awright :grin:. I will try!

Thanks you~