1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopeless

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theMaverick, Jan 10, 2013.

1. theMaverick

Sigh. I hate that I am basically rehashing the same issues I keep having but alas, I keep having them. I feel so hopeless right now. I think I'm going through some kind of identity crisis. Sexually, I'm bisexual or pansexual. I don't really care what gender I am with, although most of the time I am more attracted to men. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I don't know what to do for a career. I don't know what my passions are. I know that I want to travel and I know I don't really want a normal job (office, 9-5 thing = hell). I don't know how to figure anything out. I don't feel like anything will love me because I don't know if I can accept love from other people. I feel lost.

2. FunnyMonkey

Hey someonelost, are you in school right now?

3. theMaverick

No :-/ I was gonna be but it didn't work out this semester.

4. FunnyMonkey

Maybe when you are in school you'll find something that you like to do.

5. ForceAndVerve

Well, what sort of things do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What sort of talents do you have/what things are you good at etc.

6. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I know how you feel. It's hard to figure out who you are and what you want in life, and unfortunately it's not an overnight thing. Just explore your options. If you have any interest at all, look it up. Look at what kind of jobs are out there. Do some research. It will be intimidating but it may help you to at least see a little bit of what your future looks like. It's not easy to figure out what you want to do in life, but it could be fun to try and start looking. Wish you the best of luck!