1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about to snap

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kat kanu, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Kat kanu

Hey guys most of you know my backstory for those who dont I want abused as a child raped as a teen and started cutting and attempted suicide more than once I haven't cut in a really long time and life's been good but last night I had a horrific dream that I was a small girl again and I was thrown outside and beaten for doing something then I was attacked by huge bears while being raped I now apparently i have a really f-ed up mind any way I tried to shake it off and go on with my day but small thing keep setting me off I haven't cut yet but im close I repetitively punched a stucco pillar and now my hands are bleeding I dont want to do it again help me please

2. MerBear

well i actually didn't want to cut again....but today i scratched my wrists with my pencil. im so sorry your going through this , try and not do it again but honestly a lot of people are going to say that and it made it harder for me not to do it again. just try and breathe...im right here if you need , i know i can't relate ...at all...but im still here. we all are.
    i hope you don't snap , again were here for you (*hug*)

3. Kat kanu

Thank you so much really

4. MerBear

your welcome. you can write on my wall if you'd like or anyone who answers which i know they will. its not easy to hold back cutting so if you do ...don't blame yourself. your human....some people just can't always hold it back like some others. if you do cut some more , just know you did try and realize that its enough

5. Kat kanu

Why am I so weak I should be stronger than this im pathetic im sitting on my bathroom floor crying I dont cry I need to be saved from me im so tired of fighting

---------- Post added 12th Jan 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

Dont worry im suicidal anymore

6. MerBear

i cried over someone i feel in love with online. she hurt me pretty bad and i know i should cry over someone who hurt me. you have every right to cry. you cry , its way better than cutting

i know your tried of fighting , believe me ...i wanted to overdose not to long ago , and i was on the verge of it...i had the bottle opened and a glass of water out. nobody knew anything was wrong...but i couldn't do it. my mom has been dead for 4 years now and i suffered from being an a abusive home. she died from accidental overdose although i think it was suicide. i couldn't do it because i didn't want to let my mom down. i knew she would want me to live so here i am barely hanging on again

just cry and talk to people , do your best not give up , i'll be here making sure i reply (*hug*)

okay thats good.

7. Kat kanu

I cant talk to people every one sees me as the confident strong chick that nice to everyone and always happy

8. MerBear

i'll talk to you. i never talked to you before...but i'll talk.
    everyone views me as this strong, funny , always happy person but little did they know i have lived a fucked up life.
    im on the same boat with that. i hate when people say im strong because its not true. im weaker than wet paper. i can be tore in 2 easily

9. Kat kanu

Thank you
    and you are stronger than you wasn't to think because you put the pills down I didn't you fought for someone I didn't

10. MerBear

my mom was the reason i put the pulls down but if i hadn't thought about her , i would have , i swear i would have though and you are very welcome.

i hope things will get better. you can vent to me if you want....i vent all the time and i like listening to people other than myself so :slight_smile:

11. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Hey I just wanted to say that I'm here for you too if you want to talk. I have PTSD from some childhood abuse. I haven't cut in years, but that's how I used to cut. I can totally relate to having bad dreams and wanting to cut. Most of my friends don't even know I have PTSD because it's not as obvious as it once was. However, anyone that has ever slept in the same room as me knows because I scream in my sleep. Most of the time when I wake up I can shake off the dreams, but sometimes I want to cut. I usually take a red pen and mark myself where I used to cut. It sounds stupid, but it helped me a lot. Sometimes I have to sit on my hands until the urge goes away. Anyways, I'm here for you if you need to talk (*hug*)

12. Kat kanu

My life is more f-ed up than most I can't seem to let go of the past I try but I find a way to rear its ugly head up and screw up my day and because of the pills I took I have gaps in my 16 and younger memories so they come back in flashes and bring this horrible felling with it I dont know what to do anymore

---------- Post added 12th Jan 2013 at 10:53 PM ----------

Thank you too I've actually tried the pen thing and sitting on my hands It didn't work for me I dont have PTSD and I cant imagine what is like im sorry about what happened to you too

13. MerBear

i don't get flashbacks like you and i am sorry you do but whenever something happens that's related to what happened when i was kid , i'll remember and start freaking out

14. Kat kanu

Im in bed now im going to try to sleep. I just dont want to dream thank you

15. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Good night :slight_smile:

16. Kat kanu

17. SunSparks

[​IMG] Oh my dear, I experience the same flashes of my past and I know just how scary they can be, how the past just never seems to disappear. However, remember what you have done - you are here, you are stronger than anyone really. And your not pathetic! Its okay to cry sometimes, but if anyone, YOU can stand back up and become the strong person you have been! Continue taking care of yourself - eat as you do, keep your room clean (or messy if it usually is), take a bath. But remember this, you are amazing - you really are. Forces will always try to take down the tallest and strongest, but you can overcome that and build yourself back up. Your life has possibility, opportunity, and hope - the past is gone. Show the world just how strong you are.

18. Kat kanu

Hey guys I wanted to let you know I didn't cut last night and i got an email this morning telling me I got the part for a voice over in a video game thank you guys you really did help me

19. MerBear

That's great! I'm glad. And your very welcome. Glad to help. :slight_smile:

20. SunSparks

Thats so cool! Congratulations! and Continue to stay strong!