1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone =c

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by worriedWardrobe, Jan 12, 2013.

1. worriedWardrobe

Today, after seeing a movie by myself, I decided to walk around the mall, and buy nothing. While walking around I saw this gay couple, and I was overwhelmed with this horrible feeling of jealousy and loneliness. It shook me to the bone, and I feel absolutely dreadful =c

2. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    The same thing happened to me the other day. I saw a lesbian couple walking in the mall together holding hands. I couldn't help but stare. I was so jealous! Just remember that you will not always be alone. Someday (hopefully soon) you will find someone that loves you! In the meantime, you have all of us here on EC (*hug*)

3. photoguy93

I feel for you! Especially because you're young.

I get the exact same way. I see a gay couple, no matter if they are hot or disgusting,and I get sooo mad. I feel alone. I feel like I am the freak who can't get anyone. I am lonely in that area. It's sad. It's really depressing.

But we can't change it. We can be here and help each other. But that's about it.

4. SunSparks

To quote the Holstee Manifesto
    :slight_smile: Focus on what you have and what you love! You will find that special someone eventually. There's happiness to be uncovered everywhere, so - uncover the top layer and continue - until you get to that special part. Then, continue further!