1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight women who think you're into them...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 13, 2013.

1. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Tawlk amongst yourselves. Edit:And vice versa for the boys lol.

#1 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. I may not a be woman but it really irritates me when some straight people think that just because you're gay/bi you're automatically gonna have a "thing" for them.

3. PatyR

Really! how tiresome...
    I'm not out, but one of my female friends once said: "Lesbians are gross, they are scary. I don't know, but I feel that if they come to like me they're gonna rape me", and the saddest thing was that many of my other female friends agreed. I was just like ¬¬ and stayed silent.

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l heard something similar today. Funnily enough l don't get this IRL because l'm pretty femme.

l think is one the reasons l am more femme, TBH. l feel a little more butch mentally.

but some of these girls online know l'm into women and l think because they don't know me IRL they perceive me as "creepy". This is partially me overreacting but l can sense things liek this easily.

l wanted to hork. They were talking about someone else but it was just UGH. Also some of these straight women are probably more masculine than me ...

#4 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  5. GabrielTai

I found that the best responses to the whole "lesbians are gonna rape you" schtick are:

1. If the person you are dealing with has a reputation for sleeping around, "Not everyone wants to screw everyone they meet."
    2. Explain the logistics of it. "How am I going to rape you? Rape as defined by law is non-consentual insertion of the penis into the vagina. Last time I checked, I didn't have a penis."
    3. If they're just really closed minded, and you know you're not gonna get them to accept it peacefully, get creative and Troll the crap out of them.

6. worriedWardrobe

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. I came out as bisexual to my friends in the high school locker room when I was 17. A lot of them were shocked and some were supportive. A few days later, my friend sat in my lap and said, "Oh never mind, you're the bisexual one." (I have a twin, who is straight, so I guess she got confused with which twin I was.) But anyway, it pissed me off because she assumed that since I like girls, I was automatically into her. I thought, "Excuse me ma'am, I am attracted girls, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to you. I have standards." Not only that, but even if I am interested in someone, that doesn't mean I'm going to fondle them. Jeez. :dry: