1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is it so hard to come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fire2free, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

This more goes on the support side cause last night it finally hit me why I really didn't want to be gay. It wasn't that I had any problem with it, in actuality the problem was finding out if the people I loved had one. Last night my parents where gone and I was left home alone for the hole weekend. Yay right, not so much since my kidney apparently has a small lump on it that they had to surgically remove. Lucky for me though cause I called my big brother and he came running. Him and all my cousins + significant others, stayed at the hospital with me till I got out of surgery and have been hanging around every minute of visitor time I get. I wanted to share this cause:
    1. I'm proudly on a lot of meds making me emotional.
    2. So many post talk about fearing coming out to family
    Well I can tell you I recently was kinda forced out of the closet & and my family has been taking it pretty strangely but being sick has shown me that they r just trying to deal with it. They love me so much I think these doctors want to pull out there own hair from frustration. :grin: my family may be crazy but I think there going to be ok with me being gay!