I love my best friend, help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by agonizingnose, Jan 14, 2013.

1. agonizingnose

ok so over the past couple of months I have been finding my friend more and more attractive, and i just kept thinking "sucks that he's straight" but recently when he was chilling at my place for th night we were watching a horror movie (blair witch project ^^) and he cuddled up to me at the end. And when I looked at him he moved back to the other side of the couch faster than I can eat a jar of nutella. A few days after that my mum and dad were out of town so I went to his for half a week. I had a mattress on the floor in his room. and i was sitting proped up against his bed, we were talking and then he started playing with my hair ^^. More stuff happend like this for a while. And I was sure he liked me. so one day I kissed him when he got close to me during movie. and he was really shocked and just said "dude..." and left. he has not talked to me in 9 days. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO?! :bang:

2. SomeNights

give him some space and time.....don't keep trying to contact him...wait like 3 or 4 days and then try and approach him

It sounds like he is questioning, but just not sure of himself

3. worriedWardrobe

Yeah, that

4. charmander

"Faster Than I Could Eat A Jar Of Nuttela"

Sorry but this Made Me laugh

AnyWay I Read This Adoringly Like A Japanese fan fiction but, Don't Feel Bad! ^^, I Mean If He Doesn't Want You His Loss!

But for the Question " HELP, WHAT DO I DO??!!" Give him a little space give him time to talk to you...If He Doesn't Try To Talk to him figure out where you stand...

Don't Feel Bad <^^>

5. Candace

I second this. Give some space and find someone else that you can fall in love with. That void has to be filled somehow...and your friend can't fill that, I'm afraid.

6. TypicalLife

I agree, but theres always two sides to the coin:

There are quite a few heterosexual people who are comfortable and liberal with affections around thier friends and to them it means nothing more. Just be careful because although he could be questioning, you could have read it the wrong way.