1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to come out so bad!!! I don't know how...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kunglaomksm, Jan 14, 2013.

1. kunglaomksm

Here's my current status: To my parents, facebook(limited to my high school friends only), 3 'girl' friends, 1 roommate
    I planned on coming out on facebook(the whole way) but I'm afraid it'll make my parents come out with me also(they specifically asked me to come out after graduation after I got a descent job) Of course, I respect their wishes but the problem is I have this strong urge to come out. The problems are:
    (1)I have no close friends to talk to. I don't really talk to my 3 'girl' friends cause they're not really close to me. My coming out to them was just spontaneous and I didn't planned it.
    (2)When I'm alone my urge to come out is super strong but there are no opportunities that are coming.There's this one time though when I talked to my youngest brother about his girlfriend. After some boring conversations, I told him I'll never gonna marry, cause it'll be complicated(well it's true). When he asked why, I chickened out :icon_sad:. But I told him, the answer was posted on MY facebook. And he laughed cause he knows my account(he does). I don't think he checked it out though because he's not really interested in my private life(both of my brothers aren't)
    (3)This urge really came from my disastrous first date cause I just realized that in public I am really comfortable with myself(I tried holding his hands in the coffee shop but my stupid date slapped my hand). So yeah, if I'm really comfortable in public, why am I still not out?

So thoughts anyone?