1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stepdad problem

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Iceman110295, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Iceman110295

Yesterday my stepdad and mom were talking about gay married and how it is terrible I couldn’t take it no more. I punch my stepdad in the face and say gay are people too. My mom ask me why did I do that and I told my friend is gay and he been trying to get married for. I didn’t want to tell her until i get out of school plus it was a true story about my teacher but any ways she said that I shouldn’t have punch him but I’m tired of my mom and step dad saying being gay is bad most kids are age don’t care, well most of them. But any way I didn’t say sorry and he didn’t. Now I quite around the house I’m still wondering did do the right thing. My friends say yes but I don’t know. That’s probably I got on this site anyway its seem as it getting worse every day. :rolle:

2. FemCasanova

Violence does not solve your problems. I do not think it was the right thing to do, but I totally do get that you are feeling frustrated and angry. It is natural when the people who are supposed to be close to us, act like insensitive jerks, that we get angry and want to strike out. But it does not really do anything good in any situation. I hope he did not hit you back? I would consider being the bigger man, if I were you, and apologize. I can understand it if you feel that you were entitled to do what you did, but sometimes we need to be better than what others try to make us. Sometimes we have to rise above what other people try to reduce us to. If we are better, and they cannot make us otherwise, then we have the moral ground.

*Big hug* Don`t feel like I am judging you though, because I understand your frustration. Hang on in there, one day you`ll be out of there, in an apartment of your own, with a life you can live as far away from your parents as you want to!

:slight_smile:

3. bri333865

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly, I would have done it too. They need a reality check, and you shouldn't be the one to aplogize. however, to get rid of the negitive atmosphere you might have to aplogize for punching him, whether you are or not, but that dosen't mean you should apologize for your opinion because you are right.

4. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Punching your step-dad, as cute as it may seem, isn't the right thing to do. When I was called 'faggot' by my father and kids in school when I was much younger, I never hit anyone. And you kind of gave your sexuality away by getting too personal.

5. Iceman110295

too be true I never like him after my mom left my dad the next day he show up say I’m going be your step dad also i think he was seeing my mom when my dad was with her. So I’m already mad at him for that. I date 15 girls so I really don’t think my family will care about my outburst it’s all about stand up for what I believe in well a least that what my grandpa says

6. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You date 15 girls at once. Jesus Fucking Christ. What kind of bed will be able to accommodate the entire herd?

7. Iceman110295

not at once i break up wit girls all the time its kinda like i'm using them but keep i secret is so hard its like having a JOB.