1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I gave it a shot

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yanks659, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Yanks659

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I posted on here recently about falling into the Q category. I was unsure about my sexual orientation for various reasons. It's been bothering me for months so today I said fuck it! I'm gonna try it.

I met up w another guy. Went down on him and vice versa. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I fantasized. I refused to kiss him. I realized half way thru that it wasn't for me.

In the end I was grossed out. Sorta wanted to puke on my way back to the car. But hey! At least I know now. Wondering how others feel about this?

Cheers y'all!

2. Iceman110295

That happen to me too I’m still wondering if I’m gay or bi or straight. When I kiss a guy it kind of of felt weird. Sometimes i would think about kissing and going down on someone and won’t get freak out. So I guess my advice is be yourself nobody know you like you and hopeful we will find are self-one day

3. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

I haven't felt this, but most people on here say that the first time you do something, it will always feel weird. Maybe he wasn't your type of guy. Maybe you aren't gay. Maybe you're bi or straight.

4. jargon

Adding to the previous comment: maybe it has something to do with the fact that he was just "some guy" who you were meeting up with. I don't know your background, but you said you enjoyed fantasizing about being with a guy - is there something that you liked about the fantasy that didnt actually happen in real life?

But of course maybe this is just confirmation for you that you arent attracted to guys, in which case - congrats on figuring yourself out (even though youre missing out :wink: )