1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women coming onto you

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ruby Dragon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On a chatsite the other day this one woman greeted me and we started chatting about nitty gritties. But I was taken aback, because usually women tend to avoid conversation with other women, unless it's in the chatroom specifically for lesbians or bisexuals.

She's 3 years older than I am, married and has a son. She said I should come over so we can do each other's hair and nails. It was hillarious. I told her I'm a tomboy, and not into those things. Then she completely bowled me over by asking if I'm into women... I told her not really but I don't mind kissing women. And all of a sudden she said she'd love for me to show her what it feels like to kiss another woman :eek:

She's a cutie but she's married, and I don't want to cause trouble. I told her to first check with hubby if it'll be ok.

I wonder if she was just randomly looking for another woman to experiment with or if it was just coincidence, but what I do know is that it's kinda freaky. Of course one of my male friends said I should go for it, go all the way, go wild... Men... :rolle:

2. Deaf Not Blind

im a man, but i care about your not being used.
    don't sound like a safe choice: don't know her, don't know her true intent, don't know why she isn't outright saying if she's looking for more than friends, and you have a weirdo vibe from her messages...you must be careful of meeting somebody from online. even women can hurt you.

3. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much (*hug*)

I don't plan on meeting her simply because I'm not looking for some fling. Especially with a woman. I'm looking for a man who can offer me a stable and secure relationship. I'm not attracted to women, so won't go out looking for one, even if it'll only be kissing. I was just really taken aback by her advances. It caught me completely off-guard. She seemed to back off a little though when I brought her hubby into it. So perhaps she wasn't thinking with her head (or heart) at that time. Still, doesn't matter who or what she is, she has the wrong parts and I'm not looking for a fling, or looking to be someone's "experiment" so she can call up her girl-friends for that :rolle:

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

As someone who has just left a potential relationship with a married woman, my advice is DONT! Its messy and complicated.

5. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't stress, I don't plan on taking things offline with her. I'm not into women, least of all married ones :icon_wink

I just wanted to share my unusual experience with others

6. you met in a chatsite, my first thought is she sounds like a troll as i have spoken to many people and can sniff bullsh1t a mile away lol.

she could of course be genuine but it sounds awfy odd.
    i wouldnt take it offline, but you said youre not going to, but there would be no harm in talking to her aslong as youre comfortable with it.

7. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I deleted her from my contact list, so no more chatting to freaky females :lol:

Yeah, there are indeed a lot of posers and dishonest people online. You just never know who is on the other side of the screen...

8. Shadowsettler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahah! Well, erm, I'd say she's a desperate housewife. Just be careful which craddle you're rocking: you don't want any enemies. :3

9. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh dear, I see how my previous reply can be insulting to others. Apologies!!!

I referred to her as a freaky female because she freaked me out and with regards to online posers and dishonesty, I was mostly referring to people on chatsites I'm on :icon_redf

10. Shadowsettler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought you meant she was insane,~ :lol:

11. Kay

Kay Guest

I would never recommend getting in the middle of a married couple. If you met and had no idea this woman was married and got involved then it is different. Someone in this scenario will end up with their heart broken and I believe it would be you. Honey stay away. Hugs

12. Deaf Not Blind

It is weird one indeed! ha!

Thanks for sharing as maybe some of us may run into her and run the other way! :grin:

13. LouisKat

Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was trying dating sites and still presenting myself as completely female, I got messages from married or otherwise committed and seemingly straight women wanting to play all the time. Sometimes the goal was a threesome with their husband, and other times they just wanted to do girly things then maybe makeout to see what it would be like to kiss an be touched by a woman. ("A woman must know what a woman likes best" or another variation of that got said a lot) I may be off here, but I feel that because our society has kind of glamorized and commercialized female bisexualism, suddenly there is a great amount of young women wanting to try it for fun. With some of the women, it also seemed they just really like partying and fooling around, and their husband would only tolerate it if it was with a woman :lol:

14. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    hmmm. 'chatsite' eh? which one? l'm not opposed to these things lol

15. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose she was a little. But perhaps the friendliness - or rather, tollerance - I showed towards her made her believe I'm flirting??? People can be strange sometimes...:rolle:

:roflmao: