1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDD issues never dealt with.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Shadowsettler, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Shadowsettler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not phishing for compliments. I just want to know if anyone else has the same problem and maybe we can talk about it. I've been having anxiety over it the last few days and it's starting to get very bad again, i'm afraid it may be coming around full-swing...

I'm desperately seeking some help from others. I've completely stopped talking to my doctor. Why they have degrees in science I have no idea, but WHAT DO I KNOW? I'm just a pitiful common man, not versed in the art of 'diagnosis'.

I've got the DSM-IV on my computer, you A-hole. >_>''
    Give me $100,000 to go to school, I'll be a freakin' doctor too!!

Just please someone. I don't want to go down that ugly road again (no pun intended).
    I didn't want to write a wall of text, for one I am a huge fan of cliff notes... (paraphrasing is our friend)
    two, most likely none of you have any idea of what the hell i'm talking about. ^_^

#1 Shadowsettler, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. Shadowsettler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    **Edit: I have body dysmorphic disorder is basically what i'm saying. I don't know what my problem is... Sorry if I sound a bit crazy, but it's frusturating.

#2 Shadowsettler, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013