1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay, but I really like this girl?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Theagonist, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm (3 weeks from being) 16, and I know I'm gay, which I really only accepted last Fall, though I was "out" before then. I haven't ever dated a guy before, but I have dated a few girls before, but it's been near two years since I have, and I was defaintly emotionally attracted but not sexually at all. And now I really like my friend, she's really pretty and whatnot lol, we went to homecoming too. Idk why I like her since I really like guys, and I love the idea of having a boyfriend, but I really want to marry a woman - but since I have no sexual attraction to them that would fail. I really don't know what to do. Also I know she's straight but she told me she had feelings for this lesbian girl at our school - but she's drop dead gorgeous. Idk what to do >.>

---------- Post added 16th Jan 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

And also, she is really my only friend right now, and we littarly are the same person - like our past experinces are near the exact same, though they're bad things usaully (cutting, suicide attempts, etc)

2. Divopix

I like anyone, doesn't really matter the gender so I'm not sure how the worrying about liking the opposite gender you're attracted to works. I would say, however, that if she is your only friend, and you're out as gay that maybe your crush is really just having someone close to you? Do you know what I mean?

If not, I don't think you should do anything about it. If she is your only friend and she may or may not be a *lesbian* you should try and get over it? What exactly is Panromantic Androsexual?

3. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Panromantic means you (can) have romantic feelings for anyone, androsexual means to have sexual feelings for men

4. Divopix

Oh I always wondered. Thanks :slight_smile: