1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really like my straight/sort of bi curious friend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dj93, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Dj93

I am bi and have a friend who is kind of straight and bi at the same time (dont ask how) and I really really like him. He makes me feel really complete and he's a really nice guy. There have been moments where he and I have done some experimenting so we've pretty much seen everything on each other. Anyway, the problem is that a girl recently asked him to his schools backwards dance and theres a part of me that feels glad for him but there's another part that doesnt feel glad. It's gonna really hurt if they actually go out because he knows I'm bi and how much I like him and to see him with someone else...that's kind of upsetting. Anyone got any advice?

2. xXPsychedelicXx

You say he's bi or at least bi-curious, and that you guys have experimented together. But what did it mean to him? Does he like you? Or was it just for fun? I think you'll have to talk to your friend and find out where he stands. He knows you like him. If he likes you back, maybe you should ask him out. Best of luck!

(*hug*)

3. Jeff

I suggest you not worry about this girl too much. Because if it was not her it would have been another one sooner or later.

I would make myself seem as attractive as possible to him, and be fun and not too clingy. Make it seem like you are not in a desperate place at all, even if you feel you are. Confidence and good cheer is best - to show that what you have with this guy, the girl can NEVER compete with. Try and make the next time you are with him unforgetable and amazing for him sexually or otherwise, make him laugh and enjoy you.