1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am…

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Crazychicken, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Crazychicken

Right I've never really done this before… but well for most of my life I've thought I was straight but recently I've been thinking about girls alot more…and the more I think about it the more I realise that even when I was younger I thought about girls even though I didn't realise. It's like I've suddenly just opened up these emotions and I don't know what to think now… I still think I like guys but I'm really not sure and just basically confused… gah I really don't know… I'm so confused and I don't know what to think. I'm sorry for being so useless and whiny…

2. ems

ems

First off we have all been where u are, and it can be confusing and frightening .Well done for finding EC there's support and advice on here that should help .ask lots off questions if u want to its what we.are here for . What ever u are, its ok . I wish I had found this site when I really needed it cause when I did it helped a lot, so many things I was confused about that they helped with they were a life saver. Be happy with how u are no matter what it is , life is short what's the point off wasting it being unhappy. I hope this helps

#2 ems, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  3. Silverbells000

Hey don't worry, loads of people have been or are in the same situation as you. I myself am a lesbian but I still feel like I should be liking guys. I just know I have a better connection with girls and to be honest I check out girls more than I even think about guys. Just give yourself time and feel free to talk to anyone on this site, we're all here to help :slight_smile: