1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i think I may like this girl

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Crazychicken, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Crazychicken

So I think I may like this girl (she's a open lesbian) , I never really noticed girls before her and I often find myself thinking about her. I don't know what I should do… I'm not even too sure what I am…I mean should I tell her? Or should I wait until I know what I am for sure? I'm so confused

2. WeAreYoung

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello :slight_smile: If it was me, I'd probably tell her I was confused over my sexuality and see where it goes from there. If shes a lesbian herself she'd be great to talk to, and you wouldn't have to even mention liking her until you knew for sure, or you thought the attraction might be mutual. Have you been attracted to boys before?

3. Naomilly92

Is this girl an accquiantance or a friend? Maybe open up to her about how you feel, I'm sure she'll understand, she's probably been through the whole questioning herself thing, so I'd open up to her about how you feel and see what happens, failing this confide in someone about your attraction, and take time out to gather your thoughts until you learn what you want (who you're attracted to)