1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get a massage

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Jan 18, 2013.

1. MerBear

okay this is a serious question because honestly i have back pains and when i get a massage , my back tends to relax more and it doesn't hurt as bad.

anyways i always ask my friends if they can give me massage but they never do because i tend to umm....moan when i get a massage and i can't help. like if i get a good massage from someone , i tend to accidently make sex noises and i know its confusing but i can't help it , my back is in pain all day and when i get a massage , im going to moan (accidently)

but i made sure this time , i don't make those noise , i just bite my tongue

so how do i get someone to give me a massage?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Presumably, you've cycled through your friends and you're out of people to ask. :slight_smile: So your best bet is to ask again. Start with people you hang out with the most. Make it VERY clear to them that you are not getting sexually excited by these massages - it just finally relieves some pain you've been in for some time. And definitely offer to do them a good turn as well. I wouldn't offer a massage in return (that hints at it being sexual again), but is there some other service you can offer? Do you make amazing chocolate cookies? Do people love it when you draw them pictures? Something like that?

Lex

3. MerBear

i can bake brownies :slight_smile:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get baking. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. MerBear

okay thank you , i will

6. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Brownies are a good idea. You could also offer a massage for a massage. They give you a massage, then you give them a massage.