1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is my friend bi? p2

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JohnGom, Jan 18, 2013.

1. JohnGom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello,

Some time ago i had created a thread because I Suspected that one of my best friends was bi. I decided to create another thread because the other one was too old, sorry if this bothers anyone.

This summer I invited two of my best friends to my parent's house in saint tropez for 20 days. One of these friends is the one I suspect is bi. As I had mentioned in the past, I know him since 2004 and we are very good friends but this last years he has been acting a bit gay around me. These are the things he did while he stayed in my house with me:
    1) He showed me his ass several times a day and sometimes touched me with it.
    2) He sometimes showed me his p***s
    3) He said things like "i love you" or "i'm going to give it to you some day"
    4) When he was drunk he hugged me really strong and started to kiss my neck and cheecks while moving his p***s back and forth through my ass and asked me to kiss him.
    5) while i was using my tablet face down on my bed and when my other friend was not watching or was somewhere else he layed on top of me, again with his d***k on top of my ass and with his head sticked to mine. He also touched and grabbed my ass for a long time. He did this several days.
    6) while we were watching tv, he put his arms around me and pushed me so i rested on his chest.
    7) he did not mind when I (playfully) touched his nipples or legs, his nipples got hard.
    8) he always rested his feet on top of mine and started playing with my fingers.
    He only did these things wth me and not my other friend who he also knows since we were little.
    9) he told me he was okay with gay people, in the past he said he was disgusted by them.

What makes me doubt if he is bisexual or not is that someone that is bisexual or gay would not do this in the fear of being discovered and also, that we talk about girls and he was with a lot of women in the past but only with one this summer and also he really likes sports.
    The other thing is that although I am straight I think I may have developed feeling for him, I don't know if it is because I miss him so much because I am alone in Saint Tropez and we had a great time and now i feel lonely,so I might be biased.

So what do you think?

2. Splenda

Tbh it kind of sounds like he is, not every gay/bi person has the same experiences of being in the closet and its also possible that he would only act this way around you because he trusts you to keep it a secret. If you think it would be possible to bring it up without offending him, try asking him...

3. JohnGom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    But of he acted like that amd was really bi, why wouldn't he just tell me?

4. SOULkitchen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey JohnGom. To answer your most recent question, I started thinking I was bisexual around when I was 14. My best friend, who is straight, has always been very special to me and so naturally, sort of instinctually, I would say or do little things which would hint at my attraction to him... and sometimes he even reciprocated a little. However, I never mentioned to him I was bi, because even though I knew he might suspect, if he didn't suspect then when I tell him he might freak out because of all the subconscious moves he noticed me making, you see?

When I was 15 he ended up telling me that he thinks I am bi, and that it's okay. It was surprising but relieving. The moral of the story is that he wasn't into me, but he could tell I was a little attracted to him - and because he was straight I was afraid to tell him.

So it looks like it's the same situation with your friend - he is probably bi or gay and attracted to you, as he does all this with you but not your other friend, but he doesn't want to risk telling you. The difference for you is that you say you are a little attracted to him, so why not take the risk and call him on his signals? Just be polite about it, the worst that can happen is you turn out to be wrong and he is slightly uncomfortable - whatever. And if he is indeed bi, then all the more power to you!

All the best, hope that made sense

5. JohnGom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Asking him would be really hard or maybe he is just waiting, considering the things that he does... Humping me or showing me his parts or kissing me.
    What makes me think that he is not joking is that he does not laugh or say anything about it. He does things I could not imagine a straight guy doing. For example when he grabbed my ass he said something like "I love grabbing your tight ass" and then he rested his head on my ass while he touched me with his other hand.

6. jargon

Agreed with the above! Although its a little odd that he would go that far and still not say anything, you have to realize its easier to pass stuff like he was doing off as just joking/playing around than it is to take back what you said after coming out to someone.

And for the record: I'm bi and have mostly dated girls in the past and I love football :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: