1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgonous hair

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yamato, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Yamato

I really want to start changing my apperance to a more male one and so I have decided to get my hair cut to something more masculine. I have a haircut booked for next week so I need to find a picture to shoe the hairdresser only I have no idea what dort of style to have.
    I can't just get it sut really short as my mum would go mad so I was thinking of something that could be classed as a female and male haircut so my mum will agree to it.
    I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or pictures, I'm haveing a hard time finding any.

Thanks
    Yamato

2. mothcaterpillar

3. xXPsychedelicXx

If you're looking for something a bit more down to earth, easy, chilled, etc... I'm gonna suggest something similar to Justin Bieber's old hairstyle. That's what my hair looks like. By letting it fall to one side, like Bieber, you can make it look quite feminine. But if you go just a bit shorter and use some gel, it can be masculine. I go between the 2 styles, just depends on my mood. But it generally looks fairly androgynous. Even if you don't like Bieber, just consider it. I'm not a huge fan, but his hairstyle looks fabulous on me. :wink:

[​IMG]

4. Yamato

Thanks
    I not too keen on getting hair like justin beiber although that photos not too bad. I think I would have to have it longer for my mum to allow it though