1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really hurting, could really use some help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by youknow201, Jan 19, 2013.

1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am bisexual but not out to anyone which makes everything harder because I can't talk to anyone. So I will get to the point, I got out of a relationship 3 years ago that was serious. I thought I was going to marry her but she cheated. After that I joined a gym and got a trainer. With his help I transformed my body and lost alot of weight and muscled up. I tried and tried to not fall for my trainer but I did. He is not only gorgeous but I like him and his personality. He made me think that he was in a similar situation as me. He didn't date, every time he would start something with a girl he would say that she decided to go back to her old boyfriend. I heard this story at least 3 times. He told me he thought this girl was prety and when she showed intrest in him he said he wasn't interested anymore. He also told me that he would be fine without a girl. He wouldn't mind being single and have a dog. So I stayed with him till he left the gym and then I thought it would be over. About 2 months later he called me and asked me to join his new gym. I tried to make up an excuse to not join but I ended up joining. And now he has a girlfriend. He talked to me about here on 3 seperate occasions. 1st time he said he wasn't sure there were going to work and I told him to just go with it. The 2nd time he told me he liked being single and I told him to stick with it and try to make it work. And the 3rd time he said they were doing better but he only saw her once or twice a week and whenever he saw her he would fall asleep because he worked so much. They have been together for 2 months and I am going crazy. I think about him all the time and I can't tell him how I feel. And they reality is that this situation is crazy. He is more than likely straight, or not willing to come out now or into guys like me and not intrested in me. I have tried to avoid him and keep him out of my life but I can't. I have been stressing him for 3 years now. What do I do? How do I get over this guy?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it's going to be hard, but you should start working out at your old gym. If he asks why then tell him, you've been friends with him long enough. And your feelings for him aren't going to change. He could be very curious, but is afraid to admit his curiosity. I've always believed in telling people how you feel no matter what.